Tuesday, December 12, 2017

         So, after a while, I realized that everyone who was ever going to read Harry Potter will, and 90% already have. ALSO, why do I do a summary, I wonder? You could literally find it squillions of places. So, instead, I will have one book, and if you like it, I'll have a list of similar ones, kay?
       
         Esperanza Rising:
It's been a while since I read this book, but pretty much it's a historical ficion about a Spanish girl.
Here are some books like it

  • Vine Basket (by Josanne Lavalley)
  • The War that Saved my Life (by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley)
         Harry Potter:
  • Keeper of the Lost Cities (by Shannon Messenger)
  • Kiki's Delivery Service (by Eiko Kadono)
         Well, thats it for now. Bye, bookworms!




No comments:

Post a Comment