Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hi there. I'm back with some new reccomendations! The first one is: The Key to Rondo, and Wings of Fire: the Dragonet Prophecy. The Key to Rondo is a fresh new fractured fantasy tail by Emily Rodda, involving a music box, a pig named Bertha, and a duck nemed Freda. Here are some similar titles:

  • The Wizards of Once, by Cressida Cowell
  • The Adventures of a Southpole Pig, by Chris Kurtz (I havn't read this one, but I've heard good things about it)
  • Sisters of Glass, by Naomi Cyprus (note the author-- another person wrote a different book of the same title)
And for the book for dragon fans... Wings of Fire (!):

  • Dragon Rider, by Cornelia Funke (my friend Penelope reccomends this book-- but I myself havn't read it)
  • the How to Train Your Dragon series, by Cressida Cowell (note: books = better than the movies, and audiobooks = 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗)
Thats about it, guys! See ya next time

No comments:

Post a Comment